Royal Penthouse Suite
The Royal Penthouse Suite of the Hotel President Wilson is famous for being the largest one in Europe (1’680 sqm in total) and the most luxurious Suite in the world, attracting numerous celebrities and Head of States. The Suite has even been awarded “World’s Leading Hotel Suite” at the prestigious World Travel Awards.
Located on the entire eighth and top floor of the hotel with a panoramic terrace with breathtaking view over the lake, the Royal Penthouse Suite offers to the most demanding guests no less than 12 luxury bedrooms including marble bathrooms, and bath products by Hermès. The two master bedrooms both have a vast walk-in dressing and a marble bathroom with Jacuzzi facing the lake, separate shower, steam and mirror TV.
With exceptional top of the range features such as one of the biggest TV screen in the world by the prestigious brand Bang & Olufsen (BeoVision 4-103 with audio system), a Steinway grand piano, a 1930 Brunswick billiard, a collection of ancient books, art pieces as well as a private fitness room, the suite leaves nothing to be desired. This truly unique suite stands for pure luxury with maximum security, from bulletproof windows, emergency alarm buttons and reinforced safe to a private lift to take guests directly to their majestic living quarters.
- Total size of 1680m²
- Located on 8th and highest floor
- The lagest Suite in Europe and one of the most luxurious hotel suites
- Unmatched all-around view on Lake Geneva
- 12 bedrooms and 12 marble bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Family room
- Mini bar
- Bang & Olufsen BeoVision 4-103 home cinema set
- Steinway grand piano
- Private elevator
- Bathroom amenities by Hermès
- Flat Screen Bang & Olufsen Televisions
- Oversized reinforced safe
- Billards table
- Maximum security level (panic button, bulletproofed windows, security cameras)
- Panoramic terrace