Stay next to Lake Geneva at Hotel President Wilson
Magnificent views and well connected
With its ideal location by Lake Geneva, the 5-star Hotel President Wilson offers a full range of possibilities to explore this fantastic city. Renowned museums, charming old-town alleys, luxurious boutiques and exquisite restaurants: our hotel by the lake is the perfect starting point for your stay.
Geneva International Airport (airport code: GVA) is 6 km or a 10-minute drive from our luxury Lake Geneva hotel. Our guests can take advantage of a limousine transfer service upon request.
The hotel can also be comfortably reached by public transport.
Arrival from the Highway
- From the A1 highway, heading towards Geneva, take the exit “Genève-Lac”
- Follow the road along the lake
- The hotel is the first building on the right-hand side
Arrival from the Train Station of Genève-Cornavin
By public transport:
- A bus stop is located at the main entrance of Genève-Cornavin railway station
- Take bus no. 1 with destination “Jardin Botanique”
- Alight at the third stop, “Gaultier”
Arrival from the Airport of Genève-Cointrin (GVA)
- Drive north-east along Route Douanière to Voie-des-Traz. Please note that the use of the road is restricted at parts
- Turn onto Voie-des-Traz and bear left in order to remain on Voie-des-Traz
- After approx. 1 km turn right onto Route de Ferney
- After a roundabout (3.1 km) continue on Ave. de France (1.2 km), which bypasses Quai Wilson
- The hotel is on the right-hand side (240 m)
- Nearest public transport: in front of the hotel
- Nearest taxi rank: in front of the hotel
- Nearest railway station: 1 km
- Nearest motorway: 0.5 km
- Nearest airport: 6 km
- Trade fair: 8 km
- United Nations Office: 3 km
The hotel has an underground parking garage with 100 spaces. The entrance has a height restriction of two metres. Guests can safely leave their car keys with our hotel personnel, who will gladly park cars in the garage. The charge is CHF 40.- per night or CHF 3.- per hour.
In the hotel’s surrounding area there are also public parking areas, offering spaces for bicycles, motorbikes and tourist buses.