Sunday Brunch in Geneva by Michel Roth
The Brunch at Hotel President Wilson
Meet with your family or friends around our famous Sunday brunch in a place unique in Geneva.
- Assortment of French pastries, breads and aged cheeses with their side dishes
- Lavish buffet of cold starters with mixed vegetables “jardinières”, seasonal “verrines”, cold cuts and fishes, sushis and makis, Lebanese mezzes, mini burgers or wraps…
- Selection of hot dishes served on plate
- Juice bar
- Gourmet buffet with desserts of our pastry chef Didier Steudler
Every week, discover also a small theme « corner », varying in the course of the seasons and events, as well as live cooking animations depending on the theme.
In summer, enjoy the brunch by the pool on the first floor terrace, at the Umami restaurant overlooking the lake. During the winter season, the terrace turns into a magical winter garden with a breathtaking view of the snowy mountains.
A space is dedicated to the children with games and animations and a baby sitter. In case of bad weather, the brunch takes place at the Glow bar facing the lake.
Special Brunches: All year round, discover our special brunches on the occasion of mother’s / father’s day, Easter, Christmas, New Year…
Please feel free to contact us anytime for information and reservations:
Rates & Opening hours
- CHF 84* per person
- CHF 45* for children from 6 to 12
Every Sunday from 12:00 PM until 2:30 PM
*Special brunches excluded. Mineral water, soft drinks and juices included. Free for children under the age of 6.
Do you want to please your family, friends or colleagues? Give the “Brunch” gift box, available on our Online Shop together with many other great gift ideas.